January 29 - February 2, 2018
4 night/5 day
$325 Per Person for camp only
$374 Per Person (includes zip-lines) Ages 10+ ONLY
6250 Bohemian Highway, Occidental, CA 95465
For zip-line tour information see Sonoma Canopy Tours. ** Please note: This option is only available for campers ages 10 and up. There will be some small zip-lines incorporated into camp. This is an additional activity at a greatly reduced price.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ALLIANCE REDWOODS DIRECTLY! To maintain a good relationship with this camp, and not overwhelm their staff, please only direct questions to Heather Stokhaug, email@example.com or call 916-397-2474
1. Priority will be given to families with students in the target instructional age range (9-12). While I think we will end up having enough room for everyone, and I encourage you to sign up even if you don't have students in this age range, please know that this is the case.
2. Lodging is included in this price. This will be cabin style. Families will have private rooms unless we contact you first. If you are a smaller family and wish to travel and share a room with a friend, we can accomodate that as well. Most families will be sharing a bathroom. Please remember this is a camp. Not a hotel :)
3. All meals are included from Dinner on Monday to Breakfast on Friday. All attempts will be made to accomodate food allergies. You will be responsible for communicating any food allergy needs to me BEFORE camp. I will send out a questionnaire after registration to get all of these details.
4. All camp activities are included in this price. There will be some challenge courses, zipline type activities, hands on science, hikes, campifre, etc. led by trained and enthusiastic naturalists. More details to come on exact activities.
5. Funds will be deducted in October unless you need to make special arrangements (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). No refunds will be given for cancellation. If you cancel early enough, we may be able to fill your spot, but we cannot guarantee it.
6. You may use student instructional funds to pay for one adult per student, up to two adults in a family.
7. IMPORTANT: The Alliance Redwoods website is not updated. They have a "homeschool camp" advertised that is a camp they tried to get together several years ago, but did not happen. They have not taken it down. Also, you may notice that their website says "teachers and parent are free" -- this is for their typical Public school camp where there are 32 students, one teacher, and just a few adults. We will have at