Tue, Oct 22|
The Village Tehachapi
Kids Craft Days - Halloween Party: Glow in the Dark SLIME
Join us for an opened ended child centered craft time. Small lessons are offered by a student intern supervised by a qualified teacher or one of our wonderful Village Teachers!
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2019, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The Village Tehachapi, 20436 Brian Way, Tehachapi, CA 93561, USA
About the event
**Please note, if you experience any registration issues please contact Homeschool Concierge, 1-833-4HCTRIP (1-833-442-8747).
Make sure you read this full post and all directions before proceeding with your order. If you are planning to use Charter School Instructional Funds for all of your registrations, DO NOT ENTER A CREDIT CARD NUMBER. If it is asking you for payment then you did not select the registrations for using Instructional Funds. Please go back and re-select the correct registrations.
Is there on-site parking available? Yes, ample parking
What are the check-in procedures? Register at the front desk
What if I'm running late to the Event or Field Trip?
Most of our field trips are set up as a group entering together. If you arrive late you might not be granted access to the venue. Please contact the host via phone or text message to find out if you will be able to join our group when you arrive. In planning to attend a trip with us, we remind you to please leave plenty of time for traffic and parking.
We arrived after a long drive but have not met up with the group yet, where are the nearest restrooms? We have onsite restrooms available.
Are there any available resources for lesson plans to extend our learning?
Is there any other important info I may need to know before arriving?
*For liability purposes, all children/students registered to attend and participate in Homeschool Concierge hosted field trips need to have their attending chaperones’ registrations secured through Homeschool Concierge as well. Child/student registrations without an attending chaperone registration are subject to cancelation. Please reach out to Homeschool Concierge if you have any questions about your family’s registrations, we are always happy to help. Visit our FAQ section for more information.*
Can we pack snacks or lunch for this event or field trip?
You are welcome to bring a snack or food to this event.
Are there any restrictions on what attendees can pack for snacks or lunch?
Please refrain from bringing known foods with peanut and tree nut products to protect students with severe allergies.
What is the age range for this event or field trip?
Minimum age of 3 years old
My child has special needs, what accommodations are available for this event or field trip?
The Village Tehachapi is ADA compliant
Can I pay out of pocket for our spaces?
Yes, families wishing to join us who want to pay out of pocket will select their registrations by using the arrow button on the right side of each ticket option to select how they will be paying for each required registration. Any registrations that need to be paid out of pocket will be charged through your Eventbrite shopping cart and you will be able to pay online using your credit card through Eventbrite.
Can I pay using my student's charter school funds?
Yes, we are currently an approved vendor for Inspire Charter Schools and Heartwood Charter School. If you would like us to be approved at your charter please have them send their vendor application to Apply@HomeschoolConcierge.com.
Please note: Families are responsible for orders placed. PayPal invoices will be sent to families who mistakenly registered using Charter School Instructional Funds if it is found that the student/child is not currently enrolled, does not have sufficient funds or if they have signed up more adult/chaperones than allowed by their enrolled charter school. If the PayPal invoices are not paid within 24 hours the family's reservation will be canceled and their spots will be given to the next family on the waitlist.
What is your refund policy?
Families may cancel and receive a full refund ONLY while the field trip is still open for registration. If you need to cancel while the field trip registration is open please request a refund through your Eventbrite account.
To request a refund for out-of-pocket payments, go to the Current Orders/"Tickets" section of your Eventbrite account. Find your order, then select "Request a Refund." Refunds can take up to 7-10 business days to show in your account.
If you have trouble requesting the refund or have additional questions please use the "Contact the Organizer" link through Eventbrite at the bottom of the event posting.
Once the field trip registration has closed there are no cancellations or refunds available because at that point the final numbers and payment have been submitted to the venue.
If you have an extenuating circumstance please contact the event host.
Is there any other important info for charter school families?
Inspire covers the processing fees for their families and there is no need to enter your order in the Inspire Ordering System (EOS). If you have any questions or issues regarding any funds deductions, please email Inspire_Invoices@homeschoolconcierge.com.
If you are a Heartwood Charter School Family please confirm your liability release has been submitted.
Please check with your charter school to ensure that they are listing Homeschool Concierge as an approved vendor.
How do I specify how I am paying for our spaces?
Please read all the info about this field trip, take the time now to add this event or field trip to your family calendar, please follow all the prompts when registering and be sure to enter all requested information.
1) Before you proceed to register for this event or field trip, please decide how many spaces you will be reserving using Charter School Instructional Funds and/or the number of spaces you need to pay for out of pocket.
2) You will click the green "Register" button in the upper right of the event posting. This will open the registration window.
3) You will then use the arrow button on the right side of each registration option to select how you will be paying for the spaces you need. Please select the number of registrations you need to pay for out of pocket and/or the ones you need to pay for using Charter School Student Instructional Funding.
If you are requesting to use Charter School Student Instructional Funding, please note that this does not indicate the order is free. Your Student's Instructional Funding account will be reviewed for available balance and funds will be withdrawn based on your order request.
4) Any non-charter enrolled children planning to attend with you must pay out of pocket for their space. PayPal invoices will be sent to families who mistakenly registered using Charter School Instructional Funds if it is found that the student/child is not currently enrolled, does not have sufficient funds or if they have signed up more adult/chaperones than allowed by their enrolled charter school. If the PayPal invoices are not paid within 24 hours the family's reservation will be canceled and their spots will be given to the next family on the waitlist.
5) You will continue through the registration process and will notice that the total amount due should only reflect any out-of-pocket payments you need to make. All of the charter students and any allowable charter chaperones you are reserving registrations for will be deducted from your total. This process will allow you to pay for any self-pay out of pocket registrations, in one transaction using your credit card through Eventbrite.
6) You will have 30 minutes to complete this transaction, after which time if you have not completed the transaction, your registrations will be returned to the queue.
7) If you have successfully completed the registration process you will receive an automatic order confirmation in your email inbox. You can also log into your Eventbrite account at any time to check what events you have signed up for.
8) There is no need to print out or bring any Eventbrite registration confirmations with you on the day of the event or field trip. The host will have a list of attendees to check you in with. Please save paper.
How do I contact the event organizer?
Name: The Village Tehachapi
Phone: (661) 750-7799
We look forward to field tripping with you!
All students/children must be accompanied by a registered adult.$9.20
All students/children must be accompanied by a registered adult/chaperone.$0.00