Mon, Nov 18|
The Village Tehachapi
Fall Leaves Tray or Bowl
Join Pottery Teacher Becca as we explore the introduction to Clay and Pottery Basics with this fun festive class.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The Village Tehachapi, 20436 Brian Way, Tehachapi, CA 93561, USA
About the event
**Please note, if you experience any registration issues please contact Homeschool Concierge, 1-833-4HCTRIP (1-833-442-8747). Make sure you read this full post and all directions before proceeding with your order.
Join Pottery Teacher Becca as we explore the introduction to Clay and Pottery Basics with this fun festive class. This class is suitable for all ages with a parent, over 5 independently, or even as an adult. This class is the 2nd in a series of 3 classes children under 12 will need to complete before any wheel classes are allowed.
Important Event/Field Trip Details:
Is there on-site parking available? Yes, ample parking.
What are the check-in procedures? Please register at the front desk.
What if I'm running late to the Event or Field Trip?
Most of our field trips are set up as a group entering together. If you arrive late you might not be granted access to the venue. Please contact the host via phone or text message to find out if you will be able to join our group when you arrive. In planning to attend a trip with us, we remind you to please leave plenty of time for traffic and parking.
We arrived after a long drive but have not met up with the group yet, where are the nearest restrooms?
The Village Tehachapi- Homeschool Concierge Community Center has onsite restrooms available.
Are there any available resources for lesson plans to extend our learning?
Is there any other important info I may need to know before arriving?
*For liability purposes, all children/students registered to attend and participate in Homeschool Concierge hosted field trips need to have their attending chaperones’ registrations secured through Homeschool Concierge as well. Child/student registrations without an attending chaperone registration are subject to cancelation. Please reach out to Homeschool Concierge if you have any questions about your family’s registrations, we are always happy to help. Visit our FAQ section for more information.*
Can we pack snacks or lunch for this event or field trip?
You are welcome to bring a snack or food at this event.
Are there any restrictions on what attendees can pack for snacks or lunch?
Please refrain from bringing known foods with peanut and tree nut products to protect students with severe allergies.
What is the age range for this event or field trip?
Minimum age of 3 years old.
My child has special needs, what accommodations are available for this event or field trip?
The Village Tehachapi is ADA compliant if you need additional accomodations please reach out to us.
Can I pay out of pocket for our spaces?
Yes, families wishing to join us who want to pay out of pocket will select their registrations by using the arrow button on the right side of each ticket option to select how they will be paying for each required registration. Any registrations that need to be paid out of pocket will be charged through your shopping cart and you will be able to pay online using your credit card.
Can I pay using my student's charter school funds?
Yes, we are currently an approved vendor with many charter schools. Please make sure to enter the coupon code CHARTER FUNDS when checking out. If you would like us to be approved at your charter please have them send their vendor application to Apply@HomeschoolConcierge.com.
Please note: Families are responsible for orders placed. PayPal invoices will be sent to families who mistakenly registered using Charter School Instructional Funds if it is found that the student/child is not currently enrolled, does not have sufficient funds or if they have signed up more adult/chaperones than allowed by their enrolled charter school. If the PayPal invoices are not paid the family's reservation will be canceled and their spots will be given to the next family on the waitlist.
What is your refund policy?
Families may cancel and receive a full refund ONLY while the field trip is still open for registration. If you need to cancel while the field trip registration is open please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation.
Once the field trip registration has closed there are no cancellations or refunds available because at that point the final numbers and payment have been submitted to the venue.
If you have an extenuating circumstance please contact the event host.
Is there any other important info for charter school families?
If you are an Inspire Charter School Family please fill out and bring the Inspire Mega Waiver the day of the event- one per family, you can fill in the names of everyone in your family.
Please make sure that you have checked with your school to see if they require you to fill out any additional waivers.
How do I specify how I am paying for our spaces?
Please read all the info about this field trip, take the time now to add this event or field trip to your family calendar, please follow all the prompts when registering and be sure to enter all requested information.
1) Before you proceed to register for this event or field trip, please decide how many spaces you will be reserving using Charter School Instructional Funds and/or the number of spaces you need to pay for out of pocket.
2) You will click the blue "RSVP" button in the event posting. This will open the registration window.
3) If you are requesting to use Charter School Student Instructional Funding, please note that this does not indicate the order is free. You will need to place an order with your charter school and that will be matched with the order you are currently placing with Homeschool Concierge for this event. If we do not receive a charter school purchase order within 24 hours of the event you will be sent a PayPal invoice for the full cost of the event.
4) Any non-charter enrolled children planning to attend with you must pay out of pocket for their space. PayPal invoices will be sent to families who mistakenly registered using Charter School Instructional Funds if it is found that the student/child is not currently enrolled, does not have sufficient funds or if they have signed up more adult/chaperones than allowed by their enrolled charter school. If the PayPal invoices are not paid within 24 hours the family's reservation will be canceled and their spots will be given to the next family on the waitlist.
5) Please complete the registration portion on the left-hand side and enter the coupon code CHARTER FUNDS on the payment portion of the registration located on the right-hand side. This will alter the amount due for students only if you have selected the correct ticket type.
6) You will have 20 minutes to complete the event registration process.
7) If you have successfully completed the registration process you will receive an automatic order confirmation in your email inbox.
8) There is no need to print out or bring any registration confirmations with you on the day of the event or field trip. The host will have a list of attendees to check you in with. Please save paper.
How do I contact the event organizer?
Name: The Village Tehachapi
Phone: (661) 750-7799
We look forward to field tripping with you!
Child/Student (Charter Funds)
If you are using charter funds, use the coupon code CHARTER FUNDS when checking out. All students/children must be accompanied by a registered adult.
Child/Student (Out of pocket)
If you do not plan on using charter funds to pay for this child/student's tickets and will be paying out of pocket, please make sure that this is the ticket you are adding to your cart.
All students/children must be accompanied by a registered adult/chaperone.